A Resource for ELSI Trainees and Early Career Scholars
TraineeHub provides a central location for networking and resources for trainees and early career scholars in ELSI research. This private space is run by and for trainees and offers assistance in organizing webinars, workshops, and other events on topics chosen by the TraineeHub community.
If you are a trainee or early career scholar in ELSI research, or in a related field of research (e.g. genetics, genetic counseling, bioinformatics, social sciences, public health, etc.) and have an interest in ELSI research, please join us by taking any or all of the following steps:
- Join the TraineeHub mailing list
- Join the TraineeHub Slack Channel
- Respond to the TraineeHub Survey - please tell us what you would like TraineeHub to provide!
- Email any questions to [email protected]
- Visit our TraineeHub Resources page for more useful information