Acceptance of Terms
By using ELSIhub and any CERA services provided, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions set forth on this page. These terms are a binding legal agreement. If you don't agree to be bound by them, exit ELSIhub and do not use the website or services.
License to Use
Acceptable Use Policy
The following are prohibited uses of the website: illegal purposes, disseminating false or misleading information, offensive language, harvesting data, harassing others, uploading any information or content that contains any computer virus or other malware, or commercial gain. You may not use the website to do any of the following:
- Condone or encourage violence;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Use language in a manner that is racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive;
- Promote, encourage or incite illegal activity;
- Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post violent, graphic or sexually explicit images (actual or simulated); or
- Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
If you post anything on ELSIhub, you certify that you have all the necessary rights and consents to do so and the rights and consents that enable CERA to display and distribute your posted materials and permit other ELSIhub users to access, view, and use such material.
Directory Profile Information
A directory profile creator ensures that all data provided is accurate and true.
Modification of the Site
CERA is allowed to terminate your access and use of the site, or to modify, change, add to, terminate, or suspend any part or all of the site, at any time without providing notice.
Support or Maintenance
CERA is not under an obligation to provide any website maintenance or customer support.
You acknowledge that the accuracy of the information or resources on ELSIhub cannot be guaranteed and must be considered when using the information or resources. Your use of ELSIhub information or resources is at your sole risk.
Termination and Modification